Missing Software? #
Don’t find the software you need for your analysis?
If so, you have a few options:
- Install it yourself to your own account
- Download a pre-built binary
- Build software from source (traditional, e.g.
./configure --prefix ~/software,
- Use Singularity to run it via a Linux container
- Create your own Linux containers
- Pull down an existing image from public repositories such as Singularity Hub, Docker Hub, and Biocontainers (e.g.
singularity pull shub://nextflow-io/rnatoy and
singularity shell nextflow-io-rnatoy-master.sif)
- Reach out to the Wynton HPC user community
- It could be that someone else has already installed it,
is interested in also installing it, or is willing to help
- Missing core software or missing SCL?